fabulous friday challenge

Thanks for joining me for another Friday! My shot for this week is a picture of my mom with Owen. It's a recent favourite. ♥

Your turn. I can't wait to see your shots! Have a great weekend!

Fabulous Friday

A reminder of the rules:

1. The picture has to be taken by you (and feel free to have more than one shot in your post!).
2. Link up using the link to your individual blog post and not your main blog address.
4. Please include the Fabulous Friday button (below) in your post to link back to my site.
5. Leave feedback for five other participants. Let them know what you think!




Comments

Honey Mommy said…
What a beautiful picture! You can just feel the joy and love.
Tamar SB said…
What a sweet picture!!
Lori said…
I agree with Honey Mommy, you can feel the love!
tiarastantrums said…
well grandmas do give the best hugs
Sarah Halstead said…
Aww. I love this photo!!
Unknown said…
That is so sweet!!
Unknown said…
ink cartridges and toner cartridges
Mom and her son is a Sweet moment.....Great to see...Nice Photos ....
Happiness is a hug from someone you love. The warmth of the moment shines from this photo..... I can see why it's a favorite! Thanks inviting us into a moment of pure happiness.
Jill Wellington said…
Such a lovely photo with the window light!
nancy said…
Nice blog ,thanks for sharing....

used cisco routers
Unknown said…
Cartridge
Very Innovative & Really Great.....
I Really Like Every Photo in this Blog....
We really appreciate the nice posts and great photography. This shows good tips for photography.
Canon Ink said…
Great post and nice photography!You can just feel the joy and love here.......
Phone Cards said…
This was truly a good example of a perfect blog for personal use. Thanks for inspiring me. I really got great information from your relevant post. This will surely help many others.
Great thanks!
Lovely pictures and awesome photography. Pictures are really wonderful & gorgeous....